Someone recently told me they thought Denver’s food scene left a lot to be desired. Their comments got me thinking, so I decided to put together a small list of some of my favorite places to eat in Denver to prove just how wrong they are.
So here they are, in no particular order. As time permits, I’ll do a quick write up on each.
- LingerEclectic street food from around the world and killer cocktails
- Be sure to try the Devil’s on Horseback to start
- Park BurgerKeep an eye out for the Chef’s Special, which changes every month
- Root DownSame owners as Linger. Also has a location in Terminal C (Southwest) at Denver International Airport.
- They’ve got the best Turkey Burger you’ll ever have. Don’t skip out on the cocktails!
- BirdcallMy personal favorite is the Southern style with pimento cheese
- Euclid HallDon’t miss out on pig ears!
- Stoic & Genuine